|
Saturday, October 03, 2009 @ 5:53 AM
spit-a-spatt-er
Hi blog.
Its been a long day. Or rather, week. And I guess I do feel a need to express my thoughts somewhere. Haha. Decided to take a break from toiling all day. Sure enough, this isn’t my FIRST break. Haha. Ohwell. Talk about perseverance. I haven’t really been slacking, but somehow things seem to take so long to get done. How unproductive. That’s why I have been living with the quote “Little is much if God is in it” these few days since time is of essence now but whatever you do nothing seems sufficient, everything just feels so little, barely there that it might/can just slip away. So all I can do is trust in God’s sufficient grace. A moment ago I wanted to say that I chose to trust in God instead of going other ways not because it is my last and only option left. But the next moment another thought came and I realized yes I do that simply because it IS the only option in my life. Is there a right or wrong to it? Call me guilty or agree with me? Its up to you and I do not have the answer to it either. But really, all the other options in life lack insurance and cannot promise constancy/consistency.
Alright enough of all that and I’ll never know who ever reads this.
Its the mid autumn festival and i've been stuck at home alone all day. only been out of my house twice. once for tuition and the second a short dinner at my grans'. there will be a third time later, most probably. i need to savour mooncakes! snowskin! hahah.
as i look out of my bedroom window, (just now) i saw people, children, teens, in mirth and laughter, lighting up candles and playing with sparkles (fireworks sticks). it was quite a nice & homey scene across the street. reminds me of how i used to do that too during mid autumn/moon- cake festival/ LANTERN festival. ahhaha, do miss those lantern parades. ah, the train just passed yet again. looking out of the window again now, i see those people still playing, throwing the sparkles around. heh. but i dont hear their laughters anymore. the night's quietening?
hmm. today feels like how you would feel during christmas. i dont know, just makes me feel that way. its as if i would see and feel and taste snow once i step out of the door and walk out. (: wishingful thinking? haha looks like it.
well i might not have real snow, but i have snowskin mooncakes. :P and i think i will step out later to feel the coolness of the night. and maybe, somehow, imagine it to be snow. heh.
shall not elaborate any further. ciao!
|