<body>
walking with Jesus

Tagboard
SHHHH. (:

Profile

CELESTE, 26o594
MGS,


bold italic strikeout underline

Affiliates
nil

Flashbacks
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
Designer: nic96ole
Inspiration: one two
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 9:30 PM
Delicate

Jim Croce - I Got A Name Lyrics

Like the pine trees lining the winding road
I've got a name, I've got a name
Like the singin' bird and the croakin' toad
I've got a name, I've got a name
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm livin' the dream that he kept hid


Movin' me down the highway,
rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by


Like the North wind whistlin' down the sky
I've got a song, I've got a song
Like the whippoorwill and the babies' cry
I've got a song, I've got a song
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I go there proud


Movin' me down the highway,
rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by


And I'm gonna go there free...
Like the fool I am and I'll always be
I've got a dream, I've got a dream
They can change their minds but they can't change me
I've got a dream, I've got a dream
And I know I can share it if you want me to
If you're goin' my way, I'll go with you


Movin' me down the highway,
rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by
Movin' me down the highway,
rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by


this song caught me in a show called incredible or incredible something..
sorry cant really rmb. its a really old show, about american football.
they showed us during pe but didnt finish watching it.
it has quite a cool tune and lyrics. makes me feel.. very sentimental.
haha yup. puts you in a mood to contemplate about life.
i like old songs (:

but, the singer died at the age of 30. so sad. so young. he could have
written more nice songs had he live on. his wife must have been
terribly affected. he died in a plane crash. the pilot had severe coronary
heart disease and most probably suffered a heart attack and couldnt
drive the plane well. just cause of one pilot and everyone in the plane died.
its a small commercial plane though, not the big ones. but still, quite
a substantial number of deaths due to one pilot's error. life IS fragile.