<body>
walking with Jesus

Tagboard
SHHHH. (:

Profile

CELESTE, 26o594
MGS,


bold italic strikeout underline

Affiliates
nil

Flashbacks
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
Designer: nic96ole
Inspiration: one two
Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 6:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEoGDS0lp_0

i love this song ;)

the singer had cancer when she was only 18,
according to liser. but fortunately, she recovered.
i guess its such impactful incidents in life that inspires
such great music/art works etc.

In This Life - Delta Goodrem

I was nurtured I was sheltered
I was curious and young
I was searching for that something
Trying to find it on the run
Oh and just when I stopped looking
I saw just how far I'd come
In this life
In this life

[Chorus:]
You give me love
You give me light
Show me everything that's been happening
I've opened up my eyes
Following
Three steps fight an honest fight
Two hearts that can start a fire
One love is all I need
In this life

I have faltered I have stumbled
I have found my feet again
I've been angry I've been shaken
Found a new place to begin
My persistence to make a difference
Has led me safe into your hands
In this life
In this life

[Chorus]

I was put here for a reason
I was born into this world
And I'm living and I'm believing I was meant to be your girl
In this life

[Chorus]


hmmm. been really thoughtful lately.
the year is ending so so fast.
dont want time to pass away so quickly.
but yet i really cant wait for eoys to be over.
even now, the mood to study's not there.
sigh. needa get rid of my obsessions first.
found out recently that there are many friends
around me who own personal blogs that they
keep private. and the ones that used to be
open to everyone are abandoned. heh.
reason(s) being? hmmm. more freedom to express
anything and everything?
and most of all, without judgement from others?
or/and maybe, we all have a side we keep close
to ourselves. i think we all do. yet it is a human
need to express ourselves, channel our overwhelming
feelings/emotions somewhere...

im glad my blog isnt popular so i dont really need
to private it. haha. ((:
but there will always be words we could never say,
feelings we could never express or intepret or
even understand.

alright, Celeste needs to get her focus back and
get some work done.

Kisses end. Dreams vanish, and sometimes cities too.
We long for the perfect ending, but the curtain falls along with our hearts.