<body>
walking with Jesus

Tagboard
SHHHH. (:

Profile

CELESTE, 26o594
MGS,


bold italic strikeout underline

Affiliates
nil

Flashbacks
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
Designer: nic96ole
Inspiration: one two
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 1:05 AM

I wish I could Bubble Wrap my heart,

In case I fall and break apart,

I'm not God I can't change the stars,

And I don't know if there's life on Mars,

But I know you hurt,

The people that you love and those who care for you,

I want nothing to do with the things you're going through.

This is the last time,

I give up this heart of mine,

I'm telling you that I'm,

A broken man who's finally realised,

You're standing in moonlight,

But you're black on the inside,

Who-oo-oo-oo

Do you think you are to cry?

This is goodbye.

I'm a little dazed and confused,

But life's a bitch and so are you,

All my days have turned into nights,

Cos living without,

without, without you in my life,

And you wrote the book on how to be a liar,

And lose all your friends,

Did I mean nothing at all?

Was I just another ghost that's been in your bed?

Cos this is the last time,

I give up this heart of mine,

I'm telling you that I'm,

A broken man who's finally realised,

You're standing in moonlight,

But you're black on the inside,

Who-oo-oo-oo

Do you think you are to cry?

This is goodbye. Yeah!

Turn on the radio honey,

Cos every single sad song you'll be able to relate!

And this one i dedicate!

Whoa oh!

Don't get all emotional baby,

You can never talk to me,

You're unable to communicate!

This is the last time,

I give up this heart of mine,

I'm telling you that I'm,

A broken man who's finally realised...

This is the last time,

I give up this heart of mine,

I'm telling you that I'm,

A broken man who's finally realised,

You're standing in moonlight,

But you're black on the inside,

Who-oo-oo-oo

Do you think you are to cry?

This is goodbye.

This is Goodbye.

nice song. lyrics is like a story.