<body>
walking with Jesus

Tagboard
SHHHH. (:

Profile

CELESTE, 26o594
MGS,


bold italic strikeout underline

Affiliates
nil

Flashbacks
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
Designer: nic96ole
Inspiration: one two
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 7:21 AM
fairytale
Cinderella’s on her bedroom floor she’s got a
Crush on the guy at the liquor store
Cause Mr. Charming don’t come home anymore
and she forgets why she came here.
Sleeping Beauty’s in a foul mood for shame she says
None for you dear prince, I’ m tired today.
I’d rather sleep my whole life away than have you keep me from dreaming
CHORUS
I don’t care for your fairytale
You’re so worried 'bout the maiden,
though you know she’s only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause what else can you do
With seven itty bitty men?
Sends them to bed and she calls up a friend, says will you meet me at midnight.
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I’ll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows.
CHORUS
I don’t care for your fairytale
You’re so worried 'bout the maiden,
though you know she’s only waiting on the next best thing
Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom, man made up a story
Said that I should believe him
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight
but I don’t want the next best thing
So I sing and hold my head down and I break these walls 'round me
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love
CHORUS
I don’t care for your fairytale
You’re so worried bout the maiden,
though you know she’s used to waiting spent
her whole life being graded on the
sanctity of patience and a dumb appreciation
The story needs some mending and a better happy
ending ‘cause I don’t want the next best thing
no no I don’t want the next best thing.
HAHAHA its funny! :P