Obstacles Shall Be Removed
- Dr. Paul Dhinakaran
Dear Friend! The Bible says the devil is the ruler of the world (John 14:30; Luke 4:6). The world is full of competition and everybody is forced to compete with one another to prove their skills, wisdom and talent in their profession, academics etc.
The Lord Jesus Christ says, “The sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light” (Luke 16:8).
You may lament that obstacles in your life hinder you from shining in life and be blessed. The devil is the one who brings obstacles into your life when you give into his ways. But do not get disheartened! The Bible says, “The one who breaks open will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the LORD at their head” (Micah 2:13).Once, I read a humourous story. A little boy, by chance, had entered into a forest, lost in his play and was playing near a well. A thief came on the way and the little one was intimidated by his physical appearance. Realising there was none to help him, he began to cry. The thief came near him and asked him, “Little boy! Why are you crying?” The boy replied with tears, “Sir! I was playing with a silver flask and it has fallen into the well. I want it back.” The thief got greedy and decided to take it for himself. So he said, “Little boy! I’ll jump into the well and get the flask. Till then you keep an eye on my dress.” Saying this, he jumped into the well and searched for the flask for a long time, but could not find it. Only then the thief realised that he had been fooled by a little boy and became furious. He came up and was shocked to see his dress missing. Yes! This is a funny story but has profound truth in it. Dear friend! The devil brings in obstacles to hinder you from shining in life. Like the little boy, you need to conquer satan. When you seek the Lord, He empowers you to conquer satan and the obstacles will disappear. Then you can inherit the blessing and you shall be victorious in life.
Prayer: Loving Lord Jesus,I cry out to You to remove the obstacles in life and make me shine in life. Lord, empower me with Your wisdom and strength to excel the sons of the world. Lord, make me the head and not the tail. Bless me and make me a blessing to others. I give You all glory, honour and praise.
Amen.
I LOVE GOD!!!!!!!!;)