<body>
walking with Jesus

Tagboard
SHHHH. (:

Profile

CELESTE, 26o594
MGS,


bold italic strikeout underline

Affiliates
nil

Flashbacks
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

Credits
Designer: nic96ole
Inspiration: one two
Thursday, October 26, 2006 @ 3:00 AM
For every dream that I have
And every wish that I make
You can be part of it too
For every secret I have
And every whisper I give
I want to share it with you

I want to share everything with you
Share my dreams and wishes too
I wanna share everything with you
Share fun and langhters too
I wanna share everything with you

For every game that I play
All the laughter and the joy
You can be part of it with me

All the love that I have
My love I that give to you
You are so special to me
You are in mind my best friend
We'll stay together till the end

I wanna share my whole world with you...